By Radu Iorga
The Surface Book 2 is still a relatively new product on the market, one that was shipped over the past month or so. It came with the Creators Update for many people, so they had to spend quite some time performing the update to Fall Creators Update. Microsoft wants to fix that, with the aid of a new Firmware and Driver update, that tweaks the device to the Fall Creators Update needs.
Aside from the update, it also comes with Windows Mixed Reality support and the usual performance and stability tweaks. The official changelog is detailed below and basically has to do with system stability more than anything:
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (v220.127.116.1140) improves system stability
- Surface Dial Filter (v18.104.22.168) improves system stability
- Surface DTX (v22.214.171.124) improves system stability
- Surface Integration (v126.96.36.199) improves system stability
- Surface Ucsi Device (v188.8.131.52) improves system stability
- Surface UEFI (v387.1879.769.0) improves system stability
There’s a separate changelog for devices already updated to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. It implements NVIDIA GTX 1050 and 1060 support for Windows Mixed Reality and more drivers. Those looking to trigger the update need to go to Settings>Update & Security> Windows Update> Check for updates.
Keep in mind we’re talking about two versions of updates here, one for the Surface Book 2 that has Windows 10 Creators Update and the other for the newer software version.
The post Microsoft Updates Surface Book 2 With Fresh Drivers and Firmware, Including Fall Creator Update Software appeared first on Tablet News.
Source:: Tablet News
Follow Tim on Twitter @tl1000rzx2
Or check out my other Tablet Site: THE Tablet Test Server
Or perhaps you need web hosting for a mere $5.95/month?.
HP Laptops at Super Low Prices!